Hello.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

To busy to cook? Don't know how? Tired after training? Well, I may have the solution to your excuses. Slow cooker Pulled pork. All you need is a slow cooker, pork, onion soup and water. 


Tossed everything in before going to work 


10 hours later 


Shredded goodness 

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork 
Pork shoulder
Garlic (more or less to your liking)
1 packed onion soup mix
3c Water (add more to cover pork)

Open soup packet and placed in slow cooker. Add in pork shoulder and water. Be sure that pork is covered by water so exposed part doesn't dry out. Add in garlic. Cook on low for 10 hours. Remove and shred.

With this pork, you can make burritos, sandwiches, have it with roasted veggies or whatever you choose. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

sounds good. I love pork but the hubby won't eat it. I might try it for my own self

Looks easy to make. My son would love it. I will give this a try. Have you ever considered breaking down the nutritional content like calories per serving, carbs, fat, protein? I would be interested just so I can see how much I can have (because it looks so ono).

Never thought about it since it seems like so much work. What kind of diet are you on? I can't imagine dieting while training for a HIM.

MMm, i love good pulled pork, and doing it in the crockpot is perfect! comes out so tender :)

ps- glad you liked the kale pesto!

Post a Comment