Hello.

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Race Outlook


So with the new year, comes another year of races for me. Here are a few races I'm planning to do depending on funds. 

In no particular order 
V-day biathlon
Tantalus TT
Mokuleia TT
Lanikai Tri
Honolulu Tri - Relay?
Honu 70.3 
North Shore Swim Series 
Dukes Swim 
Tinman - Relay?

Sadly, the deciding factor for most of these races with the exception of the Honu, is the cost. These races aren't very cheap and when you live alone, have bills and loans to pay, things get a little tough. 

I'm sure you looking at this and wondering "where are the running races?" Yes, you are correct, you don't see any. I'm not a big runner, it's not because I'm a slow runner, it's just that I don't like to run. With that said, I wish you all the best for 2012.


4 comments:

The cost for Honu is crazy. Not to mention the travel, accommodation and shipping the bike.

Were you out in Kalama valley about 730ish this morning? I think I saw you. Kepa was out there also... thought maybe you guys were meeting up to go for a bike ride, but somehow missed each other.

Nah, that wasn't me. Usually bike Saturdays since I work at my other job Sunday night.

that is good I did not yell out to you then! I would have been highly embarrassed.

Post a Comment