Hello.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Non-Triathlon Tuesdays

Today's one of those days that I really don't have anything to do at work. Since tomorrow is a holiday, it feels like a Friday but it's not. Weather wise, it's overcast, occasional showers and a slight breeze. Not very encouraging weather to go out for a bike ride. Days like these make me miss my old jobs and the characters that made it worthwhile.

On slow days we'd go and play with the snakes

Well not all the snakes

These were pretty cool. 

For another job we visited a mango orchard every week. I ate mangoes every day for the whole summer. 

As a student worker, we'd do overnight trips to work. Couldn't complain about the view. *Any guesses where this is?* 


So do you guys get to see/do interesting things for work or are you stuck at the desk like me?




2 comments:

I love to eat mangos! Snakes... not so much (although I have eaten a rattle snake in survival training - taste like chicken)! Haha!

I make children cry for a living. It's pretty awesome.

Post a Comment