Hello.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Non-Tritahlon Tuesdays

It's a little slow and cold in the office soup for lunch kind of day. Finally got to try some new recipes this past weekend and I'll share those soon. Here's some Tuesday randoms. Enjoy.

Masters swim meet a few weeks ago. Meet was super casual (thus the no swim cap), most of the swimmers were from our club and I was the only one in my AG. It was fun despite the small turn out.



Also did some hiking on the trails near my house this past weekend.


Friends chocolate lab fetching a small stick. 


It seems a lot higher once you're up there. 






2 comments:

I had a great time at the Aloha State Games meet. Wish I had known about this one, I forgot how much I loved swim meets. Will you let me know when Masters meets are coming up. How were your times? What did you swim?

For sure. The only thing is that you'll have to be a USMS member to participate. I'm not sure when the next one is but I'll let you know. Honestly, since it was so small and casual, I didn't even remember my times. I know that I was first and last in every event (100 free, 50 free, 50 breast).

Post a Comment