Hello.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cobb V-Flow Plus

Finally getting around to writing my review of the V-Flow Plus. The folks at Cobb saddles provided me with detailed instructions and a DVD on how to install the seat. Installation of the new seat was pretty simple and straight forward. I then did a short ride on the trainer and instantly felt a difference between the two seats. With the Selle, I felt like I was sitting on a wood board and couldn't stay in the aero position very long. Sitting on the V-Flow felt....well it just felt a lot better.

V-Flow installed. 
Side view of Selle. Not much padding but hey, it weighs about a 135g. 
Top view of V-Flow plus. It has a cut out, which helps to make things comfy. 
Selle. No cut out. 

So after this weekends 3hr ride, I'm really glad I chose the Cobb V-Flow Plus. With the Selle, numbness would occur after an hour of riding, with the Cobb, I could still feel things after a 3hr ride. Awesomeness.

Update on Achilles issue. It still hurts but not as bad as the first week. Visited the doctor yesterday and he suggested that I wear a "Ski boot" to help the recovery process. I still can't run so  I started water jogging at the pool. All I have to say is that it get's pretty boring after the first ten minutes. Oh well, can't get everything.

2 comments:

And I thought my carbon fiber seat on my bike was thin. lol

All I could think was "So this is what it fells like to ride a CBR"

Post a Comment