Hello.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

2011 Lanikai Triathlon

It's a little late but finally getting around to it. I had all intentions of doing this myself but since the Achilles is still hurting, I changed it over to a two man relay. It was my first time doing the Lanikai Triathlon so I wasn't sure what to expect. Overall, I thought we did pretty well for a two person team. We got 112/354 overall, 9/23 overall relay, 4/5 male realy. Times were 1:13:36, swim 55/354 - 9:10, bike 128/354 32:07, run 159/354 30:05. Oh, post-race snacks were awesome. Can't go wrong with free Jamba juice. Up next, 2 man relay action for the Honolulu Triathlon Olympic distance.
Here's the only pic I could find. I dunno who the woman in the back of me was but it was really entertaining to play bike tag with her over the whole bike course.

1 comments:

This is kind of crazy. I randomly started following you a few days ago and I did this same race. In fact, I finished 110/354 with a time of 1:13:30. Really enjoyed the race. They just posted a video too, you should have gotten an email.
I'll be at the Honolulu Olympic Tri as well.

Post a Comment