Hello.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Setback

I guess we all have them at some point. So I've injured my right Achilles tendon almost 1/2 way into my training program for the Kona 70.3 in June. Which means no running for me until it feels better. It sucks, since running is my weakest part of the race. I definitely don't need any time off from it. On the bright side, I still can swim, somewhat bike have a job where I don't have to be on my feet all day. 

On another note, after reading  a lot of  reviews about Cobb V-Flow Plus Saddle  I decided to place my order in for one. I'm currently using a Selle Italia Slr Xp Saddle (came with bike when I bought it) and it gets really uncomfortable on long rides and things start to go numb. One of the main selling points for the V-Flow Plus, is that Cobb offers a 180 day money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied with the saddle. I guess it works out since it looks like I won't be running much.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment