Hello.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Non-Triathlon Tuesdays

Sorry with the lack of consistency with my posts lately, things have been actually getting busy at work lately. Our new facility should be opened in a few months, so things might start to pick up.



So with no upcoming races, I haven't done much biking or running. Swimming on the other hand, well, put it this way, if I ran as much as I swam, I'd probably be a fast runner. Anyways, since I have some free time now, hiking is now the name of the game on the weekend. Here's some pics of a trail I did with a friend. The best part about this trail? It's about 5min away from my house. 

Part of the trail. It's that vertical. 

Friend making his way up the ridge

Little narrow section 









Here's a link to a panoramic of the valley Manoa Valley 

Looking out the other side. It's the other half of my long bike ride route. Waimanalo, Olomana, Kailua. 

 


6 comments:

I thought you loved biking. Perfect weather for swimming though! What trail is this?

This comment has been removed by the author.

I do but it gets scary riding out here. It's the Manoa Middle trial.

Hummmm.. That does not sound to promising to me. I want to start biking more... But if a veteran of the road like you is put off by the cars that doesn't leave much hope for me.
Ocean or pool swimiming now?

Well, I got sideswiped by an older driver out in Hawaii Kai on a 4 lane road. Why he didn't go around? Who knows. It still scares me a bit. Still at the pool, too much traffic to go to the beach. Lazy too. Haha.

Post a Comment