Hello.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Shoes - Asics Gel-DS Sky Speed

I hate running. I am one of those who will be cursing not celebrating if the swim segment gets canceled for in triathlon. However, it still part of a triathlon so it's gotta be done. One thing about the area where I live is that it rains a lot. It's all good that it keeps things green but when you have holes on the bottom of your shoes, it sucks. I love my K-Swiss-Blade Light Run shoes but needed something that didn't have holes for wet weather running. While browsing the web, I came across the Asics Gel-DS Sky Speed shoes on Runningwarehouse which were 25% off from the listed price. After reading some reviews, I decided to give them a try. 

Yankz. Get them. They are pretty awesome.

5 comments:

Wow... nice orange! I just bought shoes from runningwarehouse.com too. Got them yesterday. Let us know how those work out for you.

I agree! Very nice! I also saw someone tape up areas of their shoes for winter weather. No idea what they used.
Tri cook, just in case you miss my response, 52 weeks at 20 miles/week= 1040 miles.

@SME - Never heard of someone taping their shoes up. However, the K-Swiss shoes have drainage holes on the soles. It's not a good feeling when you step into a puddle.

I need to look at these drainage holes. Never heard of that. I'm really ignorant about sports.

I got them at Running Warehouse too. I paid $42 after applying a discount code. Here is a link to my preliminary review.

My old pair of Asics Gel-Banditos had drainage holes on the soles. I loved those shoes.

Post a Comment