Hello.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

K-Swiss Blade Light Run

After a long wait, I finally received my K-Swiss Blade Light Runs (BLR) in the mail the other day. My first thought after picking up was "Wow, these look better in person than online". 
My current shoe is the K-Swiss K-Ona C, however they are pretty hard to find in my area. If you're wondering what the "C" stands for, I was told that it stands for "Cushion" while the "S" stands for "Stability" for the other model. Like the K-Ona, the BLR provides good ventilation and has holes on the bottom for water drainage.
Looking from the bottom
Insole removed
Unlike the K-Ona, the BLR comes with loops on the back and on the tongue. This allows for easier adjustment in T2. 
So far I have only worn these around the house so far. Hopefully the weather holds up so I can finally take these out on a short jog.

On another note, 4 more weeks till the Honu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment