Hello.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Crickets

Sorry it's been pretty quiet here lately. I haven't been feeling the greatest lately. Over the past 2 weeks I've had trouble breathing, kinda like when someone sits on your chest. Workouts have been pretty bad. I feel like I'm a100lbs overweight and really out of shape. To top it off, I feel really really exhausted all the time. So decided to go see the doctor before I drop dead somewhere. Doctors visit went alright, definitively not heartburn but possibly Exercise-induced asthma. She had me take a blood test and a chest x-ray to make sure it's not anything else. Also mentioned that I should rest until I get the test results back.So with that said, you might see some food or movie reviews coming up.

4 comments:

Is this something that has been a problem for a long time? Sorry to here it. Hope things get better for you soon.

Hope you get the results from the tests back soon. Let me know if you ever need a ride to the doctor's or anything..

@Hawaiian - I've always been pretty manageable but I guess something in the air/weather recently made it worse.

@Raiden - Does this mean I get to finally ride in your new/used car? lol.

Anytime! Just don't call it a "grandma car". lol

Post a Comment